The 1919 World Series was one of the most infamous sporting events in all of history. 8 members of the Chicago White Sox were accused of fixing the game for money. They were eventually acquitted, however were banned from baseball forever.
The “Black Sox” Gi is our homage to the Black Sox players and the movie Field of Dreams (which featured the banned players).
As the saying goes, “If you build it, they will come.”
- Navy gi w/ white contrast stitching and red, white, & navy embroidery.
- White Loops and Accents.
- White Pants Cord.
- 450 gsm Pearl Weave Jacket.
- Ripstop Pants.
- Longer Traditional Knees with padding.
- Reinforced Stress Points.
- 4 Rows of stitching on the sleeve & pants cuffs.
- Sublimated Gi Bag.
- Belt Not Included.
Sales Final - No returns or refunds.