#SubmitTheStigma is a 501c3 nonprofit organization that aims to make mental health as important as physical health in the martial arts community.
Through advocacy and awareness, we’ve built a community where training is seen as a safe and healthy place for mental well-being. The financial support we receive helps us create and implement educational and awareness-building programs to serve our community as well as supporting the functioning of the organization.
Training martial arts offers therapeutic benefits to achieving mental well-being so creating a jiu jitsu kimono that embodies this message is so important to our mission. Thank you Kayo Kimonos for the opportunity! ~Erin Herle, Submit the Stigma Founder
White Gi Specs
- White gi w/ green contrast stitching and green embroidery.
- White Loops and White Accents.
- White Pants Cord.
- 450 gsm Pearl Weave Jacket.
- Twill Pants.
- Longer Traditional Knees with padding.
- Reinforced Stress Points.
- 4 Rows of stitching on the sleeve & pants cuffs.
- Sublimated Gi Bag.
- Sublimated neck piece.
- Belt Not Included.
Sales Final - No returns or refunds.